Needlepoint is a craft that anyone can learn, and its especially great for kids for many reasons:
- Teaching your child to hold and work with a needle and thread is great for coordination
- It’s a great activity for quiet or down time (we have had plenty of that this past year!)
- Learning and mastering a new skill builds confidence
- Seeing your project completed fosters a sense of pride
- Most of all, needlepointing is fun!
While best suited for kids around the age of 8+, it’s never too early to introduce your child to a new craft. Check out our newest kits for kids here.
We can’t wait to see what your little ones create! Tag us at #canvastokeepsake